**As a professional decorator and balloon artist, this is an insult! Party City should have hired a pro especially to "teach" how to do helium arches!

**some people just don't give a number 2 about the balloons they use, and don't care about making a decent looking arch. they just use the old "a balloon is a balloon" philosophy. I also NEVER buy balloons from there unless they're Mylar. I only bring my own from home. The balloons there look good sometimes but not always, depending on how much they're inflated. And I've never made an arch before but I know how they make it look good.

**Too much time wasted tying each balloon and tying again to create the cluster.. the arch on this tutorial it looks messy no shape or form. Party City balloons I used in an emergency if I don't have Qualatex balloons. Party City should hire a professional to make quality tutorial videos. I give this video 1 1/2 stars out of 5.

**Yea this tutorial is not something you want to follow. You don't need those strips there a waste of time and money and I agree with the two comments below Qualatex balloons are the best balloons you can use. Look up a video from a professional as well because when you are making a balloon column you want to use four balloons when you make an arch you use three, (you can use four for an arch but three looks better) also you want the balloons to make a spiral with one solid color.

** I also prefer the Qualatex balloons. 2 months ago, my mom decided to order 3 bags of qualatex balloons for my birthday.

**Great tutorial! Thumbs up! Also try to pop balloons with our new video game :)

**Okay, I don't know why, but when I inflate balloons from Party City, they inflate unevenly, like one side inflates first, then the other side inflates, not at the same time like most balloons do. Why do Party City balloons do that? Plus, because of that, I'm afraid the balloons might pop.

**This will be great for my birthday party!  with decoration balloon.